Friday, June 13, 2014

Harold Hoflander running for re-election as Lafayette County Presiding Commissioner


Harold Hoflander for Presiding Commissioner




From left: Harold Hoflander, Presiding Commissioner, Linda Niendick, County Clerk, and Jim Strodtman, retired Presiding Commissioner (served 20 years)


It's hard to believe that I am in my fourth year as Presiding Commissioner of Lafayette County. I filed for re-election in February and will be on the November ballot, running unopposed. I am grateful for the support so many have given me during my first term, and I am looking forward to continuing to serve Lafayette County to the best of my abilities during my second term in office.

This photo was taken on December 31, 2010, when Linda Niendick, Lafayette County Clerk, administered the oath of office to me, and we were joined by Jim Strodtman, who retired after 20 years as Presiding Commissioner. It was a pleasure to work with Jim in the transition process back then, and it has been an honor and pleasure to serve with our County Clerk Linda Niendick during my first term. I encourage you to remember to vote in the August 5 primary in which Linda is up for re-election. We are fortunate in Lafayette County to have excellent public servants such as Linda and the other elected officials that I work with each day at the Courthouse. Thank you all.